To study the neuro-immune system function as it relates to empirical and mechanistic perspectives in health and disease.
- Does research show vaccines are safe?
- Are vaccines tested for carcinogenicity?
- The story of Our Alexander
- The polio vaccine/cancer connection – SV40
- Do the “benefits” of vaccination outweigh the risks?
- A generation of neurologically damaged children?
- How long are test children observed?
- The Bell curve n Are vaccines effective? Antibodies and protection
- Herd immunity
- Epidemics in vaccinated populations