To study the neuro-immune system function as it relates to empirical and mechanistic perspectives in health and disease.
- Why Dr. Tedd Koren became interested in vaccination
- Are the experts always right? n Competition versus monopoly n Why do parents question vaccinations?
- How many vaccines are given?
- Did vaccines eliminate disease?
- Natural disease vs. injected disease
- Are vaccinated children healthier than non-vaccinated children?
- Allergies and asthma
- How would you test vaccines? How are they really tested by drug companies?
- Junk science – selection bias n Background incidence
- The Marie Griffin study, James Cherry, MD