2-Hour Course on Chiropractic Risk Management,
Recordkeeping & Compliance
• Chiropractic evaluation and management
• The new evaluation and management guidelines
• Clinical decision-making vs time components
• Chiropractic manipulative therapy
• Supervised & constant attendance modalities
• Therapeutic procedures
• Medicare chiropractic guidelines
• P.A.R.T. examination
• The new Medicare ABN form
• OIG recommended policies and procedures
1) Identify the principle components chiropractic compliance as it relates recordkeeping, risk management, and Medicare.
2) Correlate the importance of medical necessity and how to identify potential errors in chiropractic patient records.
3) Understand the CPT documentation requirements as it relates to chiropractic recordkeeping and risk management.
About the presenter:
Read full bio